Skip to content
- Simply fill out the Quick Registration Form. If you choose to register by telephone, please give our contractor sales team a call on 01536 601 530.
- Upon signing up, you will be required to supply us with proof of ID, your address and P45 if you have one. Pure Umbrella will then establish contact with your agency to request a copy of your contract.
- As soon as all the paperwork and processes have been completed you become our employee under an overarching contract, with a view to carrying out a succession of assignments for various agencies/clients during the course of that employment.
- In order to ensure that all legalities have been fulfilled for you to work for an end client, Pure Umbrella will enter into a contract with them, or an agency.
- You carry out your contracted duties at the temporary workplace.
- You upload your timesheets to our web portal through myPure, and Pure Umbrella will invoice your agency.
- The agency will pay Pure Umbrella a rate – the contract rate – to cover payments for the work you have completed.
- The same day the agency releases the funds, Pure Umbrella will process the payment and make deductions for Income Tax, NICs, and management fees.
- As soon as the payment process has been completed, You’ll receive a text from our dedicated whatsapp service when your payment is on its way.